What is Venture-Ready Investing?
Essex offers a solution to problems inherent with angel or early-stage investing:
- Investment vehicle structured for all investors
- Liquidity not typical in this form of investing
- Diverse portfolio to spread risk
- Daily, market-priced valuation of Essex stock
- Steady pipeline of opportunities generally not available to angel investors
Essex will typically make investments ranging from $250,000 to several million dollars, subject to applicable Exchange policies, in targeted companies that have commenced revenue-generating operations and/or offer products, services or technologies that can be rapidly scaled. As the Issuer, Essex will also consider pre-revenue ventures with protected intellectual property of demonstrated, exceptional potential.